Parish church of Our Lady of Carmel
The first news of a chapel dates back to 1296, however the parish church was built in 1493. The only surviving feature from that era is the belltower. The new parish church was inaugurated in 1673, leaning against the belltower (traces on the wall are still visible today). The current building dates from 1884: it replaced the previous one, which was too humid and in need of repair. With a Latin cross plan of ample proportions, the church was called after Our Lady of Carmel and inside hosts sacred art objects. The belltower, which stands alone, was built in stone with two and three-light windows.