Brusson mines - special "adventure visit"
- Samstag 03 Juni 2023
- Full ticket: from 14 years old
- Reduced ticket: 9-13 years old
- The visit includes narrow passages along sections of the tunnel in ascent and descent with a low ceiling and the presence of differences in height to be overcome with steps. This visit is recommended for the adventurous who are not afraid of the experiences of the real miner.
It requires good physical ability and being able to move easily up and down in narrow passages.
- Visit suitable from 7 years of age.
- It is recommended to dress in warm clothes, as it is very cold in the galleries, with temperatures around 5-10 degrees C. Closed shoes, better if mountain shoes .
- Please, note that the ticket office is about 20 minutes on foot from the car park and can be reached along an easy path in the woods (follow the signs for the mines).
- Visitors are advised that for safety reasons animals are not allowed.
- Included: protective helmet for visiting the underground parts.
- Duration of the guided tour: 1 hour.
Here we are at the third of four days of special visits!
This afternoon, together with an expert mining guide, we will go to the discovery of the galleries of the level 6 (recently open to visits) and of the level 7 of Brusson gold mines.
It is a path designed to live an intense underground experience, along sections of tunnels dedicated exclusively to this visit formula. The visit, exclusively underground, will allow you to explore two levels of extraction, safely covering poorly lit sections and exciting passages.
For information: call +39 0125 1906525 or send a message to email@example.com
Reservation required: by clicking here
Telefon:0125 190 6525