Floralies 2022 - Regional Assembly of Choir Singing
- 28 May 2022 - 05 June 2022
Saturday 28 May
- Theater Splendor 9.00 pm: opening concert of the Floralies with the Odhecaton National Vocal Ensemble and the Arcova Vocal Ensemble
from Sunday 29th May to Thursday 2nd June
- Theater Splendor 8.30 pm Choirs of children, young people and adults
Friday 3rd June
- Church of Sant’Orso at 8.30 pm: Polyphonic choirs
Sunday 5th June
- At the end of the morning masses in the churchyard of Morgex, Aymavilles, Cathedral of Aosta, Doues, Nus, Saint-Vincent, Hône, Champdepraz, Fontainemore: Final day of the Floralies 2022
A voyage of music and song amid the highest peaks in Europe. Choir singing is one of the most deeply rooted and profoundly felt manifestations of the traditions of the Aosta Valley, and the choirs in the region have always paid great attention to seeking out new songs from the vast musical heritage that is part of the culture of the Aosta Valley.
The Regional Assembly is a showcase where visitors can not only take a close look at the splendid traditional costumes the singers wear for the occasion, but also enjoy the fine singing and dancing of the various groups.
The event will be held over a full week, with the preliminary evenings at the Splendor Theatre and Saint-Ours Church and the final being held in the churchyard of several Aosta Valley churches