Monte Rosa Walser Waeg
- 02 July 2022 - 03 July 2022
Friday 1st July 2022
- 3.00pm-8.00pm – race office opening
Saturday 2 July 2022
- 04.00am – departure 90 km
- 07.00am – departure 45 km
- 10.30am – departure 15 km
- 11.50am – arrival of the first 15 km runners
- 1:00pm – arrival of the first 45 km runners
- 2.30pm – mini trails start and, to follow, award ceremony
- 8.00pm – arrival of the first 90 km runners
Sunday 3 July 2022
- 12.00pm – arrival of the last competitors
The Monte Rosa Walser Waeg consists of 4 trail-running races along the paths of the upper Lys valley, starting and finishing in Gressoney-La-Trinité, passing through Gressoney-Saint-Jean, Gaby and Issime.
Ultra trail (90 km and 7200 m D+)
Discover the most beautiful and wild corners of the upper Lys valley. Ideal for lovers of long distances who want to compete on a challenging path!
Trail (45 km and 3500 m D+)
A suggestive circular route that offers a beautiful view of the Monte Rosa massif. Ideal for those who love technical and demanding routes without sacrificing the beauty of the landscape.
Run (15km and 700m D+)
A loop hike that passes through the centers of Gressoney-Saint-Jean and Gressoney-La-Trinité, crossing characteristic places such as the Gover lake, the villages of Alpenzù piccolo and Alpenzù grande, the Queen’s walk and the hamlet of Rong. Ideal for those who want to approach the trail-running discipline.
A series of races dedicated to children and teenagers up to 15 years:
- 0,5 km – for children up to 5 years
- 1 km – for children from 6 to 8 years
- 2 km – for children from 9 to 11 years
- 3 km – for children aged 12 to 15
Inscriptions on Wedosport