Trip to the Crespin pasture
Ring trip to the Crespin mountain pasture, accompanied by a hiking guide.
Being a group we will proceed at a slow and constant pace and will make several stops to talk about the environment that surrounds us and our territory.
We will talk about the territory that surrounds us, the mountain pastures and the work handed down for centuries by mountaineers.
Children from 8 years and older if accompanied by adults and if used to walking.
Bring packed lunch, water and have clothing suitable for trekking.
Suitable for everyone, with a minimum of training to walk in the mountains.
The guide and the organizers are exempt from any responsibility for any injuries or illnesses.
In case of bad weather the trip will be canceled and the guide will notify the participants the night before.
- Departure: * 9.00 am to ETR
- Estimated return: * hours 14.30 – 15.30
- Height difference: * 250
- Difficulty: * E
- For information and reservations: * Anna 340 3438276
- Costs borne by participants: * € 7.00 only at the first trip to register for the Sports Association PattaLibra ASDC valid until the end of 2022.
- minimum number of participants: * 1
- maximum number of participants: * 18