Mele Vallée - Display and sale of apples
- 09 October 2021 - 10 October 2021
- From 10:00 to 17:00 Apple market . Piazza Cavalieri of Vittorio Veneto
- From 14:00 to 16:00 Conference “The Valle d’Aosta apple towards IGP” Guests: Davide Sapinet – Councilor for Agriculture and Natural Resources of Valle d’Aosta, Cofruit, Soc. Coop. Institut Agricole Régional, Gianluca Telloli of the company Maley srl.
- At the end of the Conference: Cocktail tasting of the 19th edition of Mele Vallée (only for conference participants). Piazza Cavalieri di VIttorio Veneto.
- From 9:00 to 17:00 – Apple market in Piazza Cavalieri di Vittorio Veneto and Award ceremony for “The most beautiful apple
- Market in the village with 0 km products and handicrafts
- Aperitif or lunch at partner venues (Bar Meabé and St-André Café Restaurant)
- 10:00 – 14:00 – 16:00: Clay workshops for children from 6 to 12 years. Reservation required in the Library (0166-548450). Duration 2 hours. Limited seats.
- Music, entertainment, food and more!
- With the participation of the twinned municipalities of Les Mathes-La-Palmyre (France) and Sant’Andrea dello Ionio (Calabria)
To participate you need a green pass
Dry, windy summers provide apples with the ideal climate to ripen without the risk of disease. And the almost absence of anti-cryptogamic treatments means that the apple, the most cultivated fruit in Aosta Valley, reaches here very high levels of perfume and goodness.
For years in Antey-Saint-André, the apple has been celebrated on the Autumn Festival. It is a true apotheosis of colors, perfumes and tastes.
The event is made of exhibitions and tastings, children’s workshops with apple as the theme of the activity. Heart of the event is the market with fruits, fruit trees and apple products that are sold directly by the producers.
- You can find many varieties of apple
- Workshops and animations for children with the theme “apple”
- All products derived from apple
“TASTY WEEKEND 8-9-10th OCTOBER 2021” PROMOTIONS FOR STAYS AND DINNERS IN AOSTA VALLEY
Take advantage of the stays offered by the hotels participating in the “Tasty Weekend” initiative!
- Staying overnight at least one night, Friday 8th and/or Saturday 9th October 2021, you will receive a welcome kit and a bottle of excellent Valle d’Aosta DOC wine. To receive the gift, you must book directly on the official Aosta Valley booking site from the special Tasty Weekend page.
- Furthermore, if you dine on Friday 8th and/or Saturday 9th October in a Aosta Valley restaurant, with a minimum purchase of 25 euros, by presenting the receipt you will be able to collect in Bard, at one of the information points of the Marché au Fort event, an exclusive*typical artisan object*.
The event is organized in compliance with anti Covid measures.