Tour of the Matterhorn
Definitely one of the most beautiful trekkings in the Alps
6 nights from € 662
- 14 June 2021 - 06 August 2021
Surrounded by superb and enchanting landscapes. The route enables us to discover one of the most evocative areas of the Alps in wild and harsh environments, surrounded by vertiginous walls and hanging glaciers with the center always: “his Majesty the Matterhorn”.
This proposed tour alternates hiking trails with easy passages on the glacier, in complete safety together with the Mountain Guides of Cervino.
Max 6 persons, from 662 €*
This special offer includes:
- the provision of the guide
- 4 nights in half-board in the refuge
- 2 nights in B&B or H/B in Cervinia or Valtournenche village.
This special offer does not include:
- lunches and beverages
- extra in the refuge
- Rent of technical equipment if necessary (ice axe, crampons, harness)
- anything else not listed at “This special offer includes”
Summer Card included in the packages, the card grants discounts to structures and activities affiliated with the Consortium in the area and principals historic and cultural sites in Aosta Valley.
A good athletic training is recommended.
*period from the 12th to the 18th of July excluded
Telephone:(+39) 0166 940986