Adventure Park "La Borna dou Djouas"
For a fee from 7€ to 20 € depending on the difficulty of the route.
At the foot of the most noble rock in Europe - the Matterhorn - at the juncture of nature, history, traditions, culture and gastronomy, the first Adventure Park in the Aosta Valley was created and it is also one of the first in Italy.
The Borna dou Djouas Adventure Park is located inside the sports area of Antey-Saint-André, where there are also many other activities including free-climbing, horseback riding, skate parks …
In order to alternate balance and audacity, there are 60 different and progressive stations in the park, all of which are guaranteed by the certificate of quality and safety and all of them are available with the assistance of qualified personnel. There is no shortage of certified personal protective equipment for participants (harnesses, helmets, double lanyards, pulleys, carabiners). Before venturing around inside the park, there will be a short training period in the briefing area, regardless of each user’s level of knowledge or expertise.
- children/minimum height 1.10 m measured up to the wrist with arm raised up over the head
- The underage user can have access to the park only if accompanied and supervised by an adult for the entire duration of the activity.
- Open some weekends and during the summer months.
Openings summer 2023, on booking
- May 28th - from 11am to 6pm, last entry at 4pm
- June 2,3 and 4, 11th, 18th - from 11am to 6pm, last entry at 4pm
- Weekend June 30th / July 1 and 2 and on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays and during the week on bookings for groups of at least 10 people - from 11am to 7pm, last entry at 5pm
- Month of August open daily until September 3th - from 11am to 7pm, last entry at 5pm
- Every Sunday in September until October 1 and 2th - from 11am to 6pm, last entry at 4pm
The park is open in slow season only on reservation of minimum 15 person
Telephone:Tel. (+39) 320 1196734 - Tel. (+39) 335 7566413