Torgnon ski lift facilities
Torgnon, “the white heart of Aosta Valley” as the resort is known, has nothing to envy of the more well-known ski areas. It is the ideal place for families and children, it is protected by the cold winds and there’s the on-the-snow playground (“Winter Park”) equipped with mega slides snakegliss and zibob, inflatables, trampolines, magic tower, carousel, climbing structures and various equipment with slides and swings.
For the snowboarders it’s available an area for the snow park and boardercross with jumps, rails and beginners area.
Central ticket booth at the departure point of the gondola lift
The ticket booth at Plan Prorion is open on Saturdays and Sundays and during the Christmas holidays.
The ski area in figures:
- Altitude Torgnon town: 1,489 m asl.
- Lift systems: 1 gondola - 3 chairlifts - 3 magic carpet lifts
- Highest point reached by the lifts: 2,246 m asl.
- Ski runs: 20
- Artificial snow coverage: 21 km.
- Baby ski park in the Chantorné area.
Telephone:(+39) 0166 540212
Fax:(+39) 0166 540928