Parish Church of San Pietro
Even if tradition wishes for its establishment to be an ancient one, in fact dating back to the passage of St. Peter during his mission to evangelise the Gauls, it is documented from the XII century onwards.
Very little remains of the primitive architecture. The current parish church was inaugurated in 1905.
Inside, can admire certain paintings from 1904 and 1905 by the Artari painters from Verrès and visit a small museum of sacred art, located on the left side of the presbytery, with some precious liturgical objects (including a precious 16th century Gothic monstrance and a 15th century silver-plated copper reliquary), wooden statues of saints from the 15th century andsacred vestments.