Saint George parish church
Located on a prominent headland, it represents one of the most significant historic monuments in the valley. It was already mentioned in a Papal Bull from Alexander III in 1176 with the name “Ecclesia de Voce”: it is the first parish church dedicated to Saint George, located in the village of Voix.
It was destroyed by flooding or a landslide, according to different sources, and was rebuilt in its current location in the XV century.
Over the centuries the church underwent changes, such as the raising of the belltower, the construction of a new wooden altar in Valsesian style, typical of Baroque figurative culture in the Alps, and the addition of some furnishings such as Boemia crystal chandeliers from 1840.
The small parish church museum is particularly precious, full of furnishings and small statues of sacred art.