Parish churches of Saint-Rhémy and Bosses
The church can be visited by booking the guided tour at +39 333 5634613
The parish church of Saint-Rhémy was built in 1784 and was frescoed by the Stornone brothers from Ivrea, in 1898. The liturgical furnishings are almost all older than the church itself.
The parish church of Bosses, dedicated to Saint Leonard, situated near the castle, dates back to 1861-1862 and was built on the ruins of the ancient chapel of St. Leonard, in a neo-gothic style. Here too, as in Saint-Rhémy, the Stornone brothers from Ivrea also worked on the décor, in 1864.
guided tours by appointment by calling +39 335 5634613