The hall of the Congress Center is adjacent to the multifunctional sports center, sited in Carrel Square.
It has an overall surface of more than 500 square meters, it is endowed with three cabins for simultaneous translations, a cabin for audiovisual direction, a room for meetings (with 20 seats), 2 dressing rooms and 1 washroom.
The Hall, 24m x 13.5m, is endowed with 236 seats. 108 of them are removable, situated in front of the stage, while the remaining places are fixed. In the first row, 4 places for disabled people have been prepared.
The stage has an 8 meters’ proscenium and a depth of 6 meters.
The hall facility equipments are all operated by an automatic control and management system and include:
- video projection from several sources: VHS videorecorder, DVD, telecamera, satellite or terrestrial TV aerial, high definition computer, electronic overhead projector …;
- simultaneous translation with in-cabin positions, infrared radiators and wireless users’ headphones;
- sound amplification with dolby surround effect;
- sound amplification with automatic management of the insertion of the different microphones and fore-tuning of the volume;
- hall lights management (lighting, attenuation, turning off);
- scene lights management with special effects;
- management of motorized devices of the scene (opening/closing of curtains, descent/lifting of the screen, traverse of the hall telecamera).
The Center can also be used for theater shows, concerts, choirs, music bands and dancing entertainments.