The Matterhorn by Helicopter
This is a spectacular panoramic flight by helicopter to admire the Matterhorn, the king of the Alps, with a complete 360° view
2 nights from € 498
- 01 Январь 2023 - 31 Декабрь 2023
The itinerary includes a flight over the four ridges and the notorious North Face, allowing an impressive glimpse of the entire Alpine chain, from the Valais Alps to Mont Blanc.
The perfect pyramid stands out and reigns over the Breuil-Cervinia Valtournenche Zermatt ski area, one of the largest in the Alps, which extends through an area in both Italy and Switzerland. A scenic helicopter flight up there means caressing the prestige of one of the most talked-about peaks, the cradle of mountaineering, adored as far away as Japan, while admiring one of the most internationally known locations from above.
The Matterhorn valley is full of small villages, lakes, streams, waterfalls, and snow-capped peaks that crown the Gran Becca.
The package includes overnight stays in a charme hotel with a delicious breakfast and the exclusive "Tour del Cervino" helicopter flight.
It is also possible to request a price estimate for the very popular "Matterhorn and Monte Rosa Tour" which represents the most complete and spectacular experience with over 15 peaks higher than 4,000 meters.
Price of the program per person
|€ 498||€ 524||€ 605|
The price per person includes:
- 2 nights in a Classic Queen double room
- accommodation at the Hotel Alla Posta **** in the historic center of Saint-Vincent
- breakfast with an American buffet
- “Matterhorn Tour” helicopter flight, a spectacular flight exclusively for 2 participants
- basic health insurance
The price does not include:
- cable car sections not mentioned
- on-site transfers
- tourist tax
- extras of a personal nature, tips, porterage
- everything not mentioned in "the price includes" section
Telefono:(+39) 0165 1830059