Mo'delaine - wool festival
- 02 Сентябрь 2023 - 03 Сентябрь 2023
Access to the market: free
Workshops: for a fee, by reservation
Saturday 2nd September
Multipurpose room in Le Vieux Quartier, Capoluogo
- from 3.30pm to 3.30pm - Knitting workshop with Valentina of LanaLab, for children aged 5 to 7 - euro 15,00
Sunday 3rd September
- from 10.00am to 6.00pm - Fair of handicraft products related to the world of wool and local gastronomic products
- from 10.00am to 12.30pm and from 3.00pm to 5.00pm - Natural dyeing atelier with Laura Cortinovis of Phillacolor and creative sewing with Nadia Letey, for adults - euro 90.00
- from 10.30am to 12.30pm - Creation of adorable animals with Daniela of Infeltriscimi, for children and adults - 45.00 euros and knitting workshop with Beagle Knits, for adults - 45.00 euros
- from 11.00am to12.30pm - Weaving workshop with Valentina of LanaLab, for children aged 7 and over - euro 15.00
- at 11.00am and at 2.00pm - Guided tours with the Greeters to discover the treasures of Valgrisenchee
- from 3.00pm to 5.00pm - knitting workshop with Beagle Knits, for adults - euro 45,00
- 3.30pm - Shearing demonstration of rosset sheep
Entertainment and activities for the whole family
Let's dress Lella the sheep – by LanaLab
WE create with WOOL – by Les Tisserands
Demonstrations of craftsmanship
weaving, spinning, natural dyeing, knitting
For all workshops places are limited - reservations required firstname.lastname@example.org
The event aims to bring the public closer to the “wool” raw material and to introduce its transformation chain to show how different products for various uses can be created from a simple and natural material.
The initiative is directed to a varied public: from “experts”, young university students, journalists and scholars who daily tackle the themes presented in the meeting, to curious onlookers, craftsmen or to those who seek traceability in what they wear and eat.
A fair where you can meet professionals from the world of wool (felt makers, mattress makers, weavers, spinners, designers, fiber artists, dyers…) and many other initiatives.
- Stand of wool artisans with demonstration of the workings
- Tour of Valgrisenche during which the secrets of this splendid country will be told.
- Entertainment for the whole family
- Creative workshops for adults and children
Telefono:(+39) 366 8994697
Fax:Instagram https://www.instagram.com/modelaine.festivaldellalana/ Facebook https://www.facebook.com/modelaine2021