Новогодняя Ярмарка "Marché Vert Noël"
- 25 Ноябрь 2023 - 07 Январь 2024
1st January open from 3pm to 8pm
Between the end of November and the beginning of January, the Marché Vert Noël turns some places in the historic centre of Aosta - the squares Roncas, Caveri and Giovanni XXIII - into enchanting alpine villages.
Delicious local specialties, wines, handicrafts, traditional objects, gifts, Nordic inspirations… affordable little luxuries to conjure up the convivial flavour of the festive season!
Every day, visitors can stroll through the “Streets” of the villages, between the chalets, in search of a gift idea among the crafts on display: candles, handmade soaps, ceramics, wooden handicrafts, antique objects and furniture, clothing and accessories in boiled wool and felt, hemp, lace, Christmas decorations, typical food, wine, sweets and pastries from the region, articles featuring découpage or other decorative or craft techniques.
- gift ideas in a magical atmosphere
- discover the typical products and local crafts
- in the heart of the historic center: visit the Roman monuments of Augusta Praetoria, the archaeological museum, the Cathedral and Sant’Orso
- take advantage of the guided tours of the city of Aosta
Along the streets of the Marché Vert Noël there will be an exhibition of works by local artisans, experts in woodworking, capable of transforming logs into works of art that warm the heart and surprise young and old.
Craft demonstrations and activities for children will delight participants on some days, as indicated in the programme.