Mountain refuge Grand Tour
A hiking tour through the wilderness of Valtournenche, Val d’Ayas and the uncontaminated Saint-Barthélemy Valley, spending the night in four authentic Alpine refuges.
4 nights from € 320
- 15 Июнь 2020 - 15 Сентябрь 2020
Are you ready for a unique look at the Aosta Valley trails? This unforgettable trek will help you discover Mount Cervino and Monte Rosa in all their breathtaking beauty.
On the first day of the tour you will be welcomed by the EXPLORE CERVINO Team, before heading towards the Grand Tournalin refuge.
On the second day you will reach Chamois, famous for being the one Comune in continental Italy not reachable by car. The evening and night will be spent at the Ermitage Alpine refuge.
The third day will be dedicated to a walk along the area’s stunning panoramic trails, overlooked by the majestic Mount Cervino. After a tour of the ancient village of Crétaz, a borough of Valtournenche, you will board the “Altavia n°1” to reach the Cignana Dam and the Rifugio Barmasse.
You will reach the Cuney refuge, where you will spend the fourth and final night.
Package rates include:
- Half-board accommodation (dinner plus breakfast)
- Packed lunches
- Detailed excursion routes map
- Round-the-clock assistance from the EXPLORE CERVINO Team
Package rates DO NOT include:
- Sleeping bag (can be purchased or rented on location)
- Tourist tax
- Anything not expressly mentioned in the “package rates include” section