Spa and zero-km “Saveurs”
Original routes for you to discover the land and the many delicacies, both food and wine, that the Aosta Valley has to offer.
2 nights from € 203
- 01 Январь 2019 - 31 Декабрь 2019
The programme provides accommodation at boutique hotels that are managed by the owners themselves, guaranteeing a warm, dedicated welcome and entry to the Spa for a wellness break in the elegant outdoor pools with a view over the surrounding mountains.
The visits and tastings have been carefully chosen so as to ensure that participants can enjoy top-level experiences that really embrace local specialities and zero-km products in line with the Slow-Holiday philosophy.
Price per person for the programme:
|Low season||High season|
|€ 203||€ 223|
The offer includes:
- 2 nights in a double room at one of the Slow-Holiday hotels
- buffet-style breakfast with zero-km products
- a dinner with a typical Saveurs du Val d’Aoste menu - three courses - drinks not included
- a brunch/tasting at the Fromagerie Haut Val d’Ayas with Alpine pasture Fontina cheese, Gressoney Toma cheese, flavoured Toma cheese, fresh cheeses and yoghurts
- a guided tour with a tasting of 3 D.O.P. wines of your choice from what the winery produces
- a 4-hour session at the Monterosaterme in Champoluc or the Terme of Saint-Vincent spa
The offer does not include:
- tourist tax
- drinks with meals
- tips and personal extras
- everything not mentioned under "the offer includes"
Telefono:(+39) 0165 516551