Golf Club Gressoney Monte Rosa
- from 1/05 to 30/05/2023 open only with executive practice field
- from 1/06 to 30/09/2023 open every day: 10-13/14-17 ( June and September), 9-13/14-18 (July and August)
- from 1/10 to 31/10 open like in May
The Golf Course Gressoney Monte Rosa is located few steps from the center of Gressoney-Saint-Jean, in the area that extends from the town towards the glacier of Monte Rosa.
The ground is characterized by different environments: the Walser-style houses, the forest, the waterfalls, the Lys stream.
The view of the Savoy castle and the immense and magnificent glacier of Monte Rosa is particular.
Monterosa Golf consists of 12 holes
- A PAR 70 race course of 5,124 meters. all on a flat surface spread over 9 holes (2 PAR 5, 4 PAR 4, 3 PAR 3)
- An executive course on 3 holes (2 PAR 4, 1PAR 3) always available for practice and training.
- the Driving Range with 13 pitches, 8 of which are covered, the Putting Green and the Pitching Area with bunker, complete the game facilities
Each hole changes according to the technical characteristics, the view and the natural environment.
The track is always delicate, with fairways, relatively narrow, well protected greens, in addition to the constant presence of water.
Due to the quality of the climate and the excellent exposure, although it is a mountain range, it is practicable from early June until late autumn.
Golf lovers can therefore find a complete, not only technical, course at the Gressoney Monte Rosa Golf, one of the most evocative where you can play.
Equipment: bar, restaurant service, large private car park, changing room; rental of irons, complete bags, cars and trolleys.
- Golf course
- Suitable for adults
- Private field for a fee
- Bar and restaurant service