Saint Pantaleon parish church
The territory of Chamois formed part of the parish of Antey up to the XVII century. The parish church was erected on the 21st July 1681 by Mons. Bailly, however a rector was present from as early as 1621. The church was very different in ancient times compared to its current form, which dates back to 1838, since the facade was then where the current presbytery is located.
- the main altar from the XVIII century, from the parish of Torgnon, in carved, painted and partly gilded wood;
- the canvas of the Immaculate Conception between two twisted half-columns supporting two angels;
- wooden, painted statues of Saint Pantaleon, a pope and bishop. High above, the blessing Eternal Father with the world in his left hand, two angels, Saint Anthony the Great and Saint Lawrence with the grate.
Loc. Liussel, 53
11020 CHAMOIS (AO)