Parish churche of Saint-Rhémy

Saint-Rhémy-En-Bosses

Правила посещения

The parish church of Saint-Rhémy was built in 1784 on foundations from the early Christian era and was frescoed by the Stornone brothers from Ivrea, in 1898. The canvas depicting the Madonna surrounded by angels and San Remigio, patron saint of the locality, located inside the precious high altar in carved, painted and partly gilded wood, in Baroque style, is also the work of these painters.

The liturgical furnishings are almost all older than the church itself.

 

Населенный пункт

Parrocchia di Bosses - San Leonardo
Via Saint Léonard, 32
11010 SAINT RHEMY EN BOSSES (AO)
Meteo
Meteo

Подробности
Aosta
°C
°C
Веб камера
Веб камера
Bionaz

Webcams map       Resort
Saint-Rhémy Crevacol

Webcams map       Resort
Ollomont

Webcams map       Resort
Saint Oyen - Flassin

Webcams map       Resort