Parish Church of Saint-Maurice
The visit to the parish museum and the frescoes in the apse
until March 31, 2020 are by reservation by calling the numbers:
329 0610804 389 0756575 340 8905301
The parish church of Saint-Maurice, built in 1643 and extended in 1896, reveals the ancient origins of the bell-tower from the Romanesque period, which was probably built around the XI century.