Valgrisenche ski resort
- Daily ticket junior <14 years old € 12
- Adult ticket ( from 9am to 1pm) € 12
- Junior ticket < 14 years old (from 9am to 1pm) € 9
- Adult afternoon ticket ( from 12.30pm to 5pm) € 12
- Junior afternoon ticket < 14 years old ( from 12.30pm to 5pm) € 9
- Children < 8 years old: free if accompanied by an adult who buy a same ticket.
Wedged between the Rutor group, the Grande Sassière and the Grande Rousse, the Valgrisenche is known for being the snowiest of the side valleys of the Valle d’Aosta. The low temperatures in winter and spring keep the snow powdery for long periods. Lying off the beaten track, this ski resort is located in a splendid position amid spectacular glaciers and lush forests. Near the main town, Valgrisenche (1664m) is a resort with runs, particularly suitable for beginners and children, that snake through conifer forests in beautiful, unspoilt surroundings. A chairlift takes skiers up to an altitude of 2000 m. The mountainsides and glaciers of the Valgrisenche are also ideal for ski mountaineering and heli-skiing, with the help of expert guides.
4 km of runs: 1 blue – 1 red – 2 black
Lifts: 1 chairlift and 2 magic carpets.