Parish Church of Sant'Eugendo
The parish church of Saint-Oyen (the name comes from Sant’Eugendo, a French abbot from the VI century) was presumably founded between 1137 and 1176, the year in which it appears in a Papal Bull by Alexander III as a parish dependent on the bishop. The church was rebuilt in 1820 and renovated in 1990.
The church preserves a beautiful, silver reliquary, which is partially gilded and endowed with set crystals, dating from the XVII century and created by a Swiss artist. It was donated in 1636 to the church by the provost of Gran San Bernardo, Roland Viot.