"Fiòrantey" Lo martsé di Fiòr (Flowers Market)
- Sunday 28 May 2023
- 9:00 am Open to the public
- 10:00 am concert by the Saint-Vincent Musical Band
- 11:00 am and 12:00 am Show cooking "The flowers of the Aosta Valley between sweet and savoury".
- From 3:00 pm to 5:00 pm "Fior di Prussia" workshop for children, creation of a small book using the cyanotype technique. Workshop on reservation +39 7440093, Prices 12 euro (max 15 chidren).
- 6:00 pm closing of the event
The last Sunday of May in Antey-St-André Fiòrantey Martsé di Fiòr (Flowers Market) . During this day the square Vista del Cervino will be full of flowers, plants, colours, fragrances and shapes: unique sensations.
This event is consolidated over the years, the exhibition market is appreciated for those who love to improve the garden or the terrace with flowers and learn some tricks and the necessary care directly from the protagonists, the nurserymen.
During the market there will be events dedicated to adults and children, see the detailed program of the day.
Don’t miss it!
Telephone:+39 0166 548209
Fax:+39 0166 548577