"Fiòrantey" Lo martsé di Fiòr (Flowers Market)
- Sunday 29 May 2022
- Open to the public
- Walk to discover the herbs accompanied by the herb-maker Mauro Vaglio – Info and bookings in the library Tel +39 0166 548450
- Meeting organized by Dr. Annie Vout, herbalist who will illustrate the ownership and preparation of herbal teas with local plants and flowers.
From 3:00 pm
- gardening activities for children at Fiori & Fiori stand
- closing of the event
The last Sunday of May in Antey-St-André Fiòrantey Martsé di Fiòr (Flowers Market) . During this day the square Vista del Cervino will be full of flowers, plants, colours, fragrances and shapes: unique sensations.
This event is consolidated over the years, the exhibition market is appreciated for those who love to improve the garden or the terrace with flowers and learn some tricks and the necessary care directly from the protagonists, the nurserymen.
You can see and buy in the market:
- Plants and flowers,
- Fruit plants,
- Medicinal plants,
- Small fruits,
- Seeds and transplants for gardens
- Agricultural machines and gardening tools,
- Pots, accessories and garden furniture, courtyard animals.
Don’t miss it!