The 30 km long Saint-Barthélemy Gran Tor run starts out in Praz de l’Arp and stretch out towards the top of the Saint-Barthélemy valley and from there round in a semi-circle to the 2014 metre altitude of the Ollière pasture. The trail is very varied and lots of fun, as it runs through fields, conifer woods and past numerous streams. Skiers can enjoy plenty of sun virtually all the way and it runs well away from roads and regularly inhabited villages, in a splendid natural environment.
Cross-country skiing centre (1960 m):
- Praz de l’Arp km 3,5 – blue (easy)
- Barbonce Km 5 – blue (easy)
- Champcombre km 9 – blue (easy)
- Bois de Pessey km 11 – red (medium)
- La Nouva km 12 – red (medium)
- Champlaisant km 13 – red (medium)
- Lo Ratzo km 14,2 – red (medium)
- Rifugio La Servaz km 19 – red (medium)
- Pierrey km 19,5 – red (medium)
- Gran Tor km 30 – black (difficult)
The Saint-Barthélemy cross-country skiing centre offers the following services: parking, changing room, toilet, showers, ski and snowshoe rental with waxing service, bar and cafeteria.